Saturday 17 August 2013

Ghostface Killah - No Pork On My Fork (2004)

Kay Slay hosting a best of Ghostface mix. What else do you need to know before you click the link?

 DOWNLOAD

I didnt scan the tracklist as in true mixtape fashion it's not entirely accurate, but as pretty much everything in the GFK catalogue could warrant inclusion on a CD like this it's not that important (I labelled all the files correctly anyway).

You can still get my 'Tony Starks Collection' of unreleased/obscure/non-LP etc Ghostface cuts here.
Hopefully. Links seem to die stupidly quickly these days.

2 comments:

  1. Hey whats up man, is it possible to get this link again? thegamegalaxy@gmail.com is my email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't actually find it at the moment. I'll have to get hold of the CD and rip it again

    ReplyDelete