Sunday 8 November 2015

Tim Westwood & Max Glazer - Radio 1 Rap Show (2000)

Not sure why I hadn't posted this before as I definitely played it alot at the time. 30 minutes of this May 2000 show with NYC's Max Glazer mixing up some Jay Z, Biggie, Cash Money, DMX, LL, Foxy and various Fatman Scoop club bangaz. Cipha Sounds in the studio aswell. There's lots of promo for Tim's upcoming night at Fabric, which was  around the time the club first opened and was packing its main room with top notch Hip Hop and Drum & Bass line-ups most Fridays.




Currently on the hunt for donations of tapes so I can get some fresh content for the site. I'm currently down to my last few tapes. If you've got anything you think might be of interest get in touch. If needed I can return them to you once I've digitized them. I'm mostly interested in radio shows from the UK and US like Westwood, Max & Dave, 279, Kiss FM in London & NYC, Hot 97 etc. Normal mixtapes are cool too but there's other sites that have that covered these days and it seems like pretty much everything of note has been put out there at one time or another.

1 comment:

  1. JAY-Z f/Sauce Money - Face Off
    Notorious BIG - Nasty Boy
    Fatman Scoop - Def Jam 2000
    DMX - It's All Good
    JAY-Z f/Foxy Brown - Ain't No...
    Lil Kim f/JAY-Z - Big Momma Thang
    Foxy Brown f/Blackstreet - Get Me Home
    LL Cool J - Doin' It
    Juvenile - Back That A** Up
    BG - Bling Bling
    Hot Boys - I Need a Hot Girl
    Juvenile - U Understand
    Fatman Scoop - Where U @?
    DMX - Party Up (Up In Here)
    Drag-On f/DMX - N*ggaz Die 4 Me

    ReplyDelete