Monday 1 February 2016

DJ Step One - early 90s Rap mix

Wake up, wake up, wake up its the first of the moooonth and - almost unbelievably - I haven't flopped in my attempts to drop a mix at the beginning of each month so far. I'm currently 2/2 and February's edition draws for the early 90s selection (apologies for the lack of a creative title for the mix)....





Tracklist
Dr Dre & Snoop Dogg - Lil Ghetto Boy
King Tee ft Ice Cube & Breeze - Played Like A Piano
Diamond D - Check One Two
Pete Rock & CL Smooth ft Grand Puba - Skinz
Ed OG & Da Bulldogs - I Got Ta Have It
De La Soul ft Biz Markie - Lovely How I Let My Mind Float
Downtown Science - Room To Breathe (instrumental)
A Tribe Called Quest - Clap Your Hands
Show & AG ft Diamond D & Lord Finesse - Diggin In The Crates
Souls Of Mischief - Disseshowedo
3rd Bass - Green Eggs And Swine
Positive K - Nighshift
Grand Puba - Ya Know How It Goes (T Ray remix)
Ice Cube - Steady Mobbin
EPMD - Crossover (Trunk mix)
Gang Starr - Flip The Script

Armand Van Helden - A Deep Hip Hop Kinda Love

If you missed January's installment, which was on more of a house party tip, you can get that here

No comments:

Post a Comment