Monday 4 September 2017

Cutmaster C - Blackout 2003: Stop Cryin Haters!




I'm off to the US in a couple of weeks so I've been revisiting a few of the mixtapes I picked up on my first/last trips there back in 2003/04. I've posted a few of them  over the years but this one doesn't seem to be mentioned online anywhere. This was back when G Unit and Dipset were running things. Juelz Santana is on hosting duties so there's a few of his tracks on here alongside the rest of the usual suspects from that era.

(I had to make do with someone sending me a pic of the cover on their phone but if you click on it and biggify it you should be able to make out the full tracklist)

Shout out to Mixcloud because despite being hit and miss with IDing tracks, they have been able to put a name to the Juelz/JR Writer/Stack Bundles track that I included on my 'Mixtape Of Mixtapes' a a couple of years ago


No comments:

Post a Comment